1. Launching of more mobile units to reach remote rural areas.
2. Awareness amongst the school children for Eye Donation through poster competition and alike.
3. Motivational campaign by different kind of competitions in the city.
4. Publishing articles in the news papers, motivating eye donations.
5. Association with other NGO's especially Indian Red Cross Society, Mahaveer International, Samarth, Lions Club, Rotary Club, cbm etc. for enhancement of awareness towards eye donations and eye care.
6. Development of further super specialty departments.
7. Conducting planned surveys and researches, regarding the position of blindness in this region to aid in planning the prevention and treatment strategies. This will also be useful for the National Program for Control of Blindness - NPCB, Govt. of INDIA ...
8. Partnership with ophthalmologists, eye hospitals and general hospitals.
1. 3rd top floor = 2 cataract +1 retina+1 lasik+ 1 oculoplasty+ pre op rooms for
paying and non paying.
2. 2nd floor = private + general ward + premium opd+ conference hall+ library.
3. First floor = specialty opd ( retina,glaucoma,low vision aid, pediatrics ophthal, cornea, oculoplasty+ diagnostics.
4. Ground floor = reception, waiting, general opd, corporate relation, pantry, pathology, pharmacy, optical show room.
5. Basement - parking and services.